Anonymous Confessions

If you want your confession to be posted , you can gmail me on this email id anonymousconfessions28@gmail.com

Monday, 14 December 2015

Posted by My Profile at 03:35
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My Profile
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2015 (57)
    • ▼  December (34)
      • I think people who say....
      • When I was in second grade my boyfriend dumped me...
      • Open Letter To God
      • Before Diwali vaccations,i used to stdy whole nig...
      • There it is in its full glory. 8 creamy shades wh...
      •  i was in a ring ceremony and my friends came fro...
      • "Md babua , tu hee naiya par lgaega__ XDmuje kafi...
      • Today was a special day for me as i was heading h...
      • "i met a cute and intelligent girl "Sidhi Panchol...
      • It’s true.. A girl can never have too many of the...
      • I once left a girl after a year and a half of bei...
      • I use the buffing brush for blending my foundati...
      • “One of the worst incidents I can think of was w...
      • The Letter of Barnabas
      • Black Shirt
      • I miss you soo much.But all I want to never have ...
      • Confession To Tell My Friends
      • I have aspergers people treat me as through I don...
    • ►  November (23)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.