“One of the worst incidents I can think of was when a young girl, about 11 or 12 years old, came up to me and told me someone was trying to touch her. It was night-time, the lights were off. I asked where her mother was. She told me her mother had taken her younger brother to a seat further back to help him sleep. I went to her seat with her. There was a man sitting next to it, a man who had his own seat further away with his family. I asked him why he was sitting there, why he had come to sit next to a sleeping girl when he had his own seat. He mumbled some vague excuse, but I wasn’t letting it go. So he realised I knew, and went back to his seat. I couldn’t do anything more than tick him off because I hadn’t seen anything myself.”
No comments:
Post a Comment