Anonymous Confessions

If you want your confession to be posted , you can gmail me on this email id anonymousconfessions28@gmail.com

Friday, 11 December 2015

I once left a girl after a year and a half of being together because she deserved better than I could give her. She did all she could to make me happy, yet I wasn't giving her the same. I wanted her to find someone who would make her feel like the most amazing girl in the world and I'm so glad she's finally found him even though deep down it still kills that it isn't me.
Posted by My Profile at 09:21
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My Profile
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2015 (57)
    • ▼  December (34)
      • I think people who say....
      • When I was in second grade my boyfriend dumped me...
      • Open Letter To God
      • Before Diwali vaccations,i used to stdy whole nig...
      • There it is in its full glory. 8 creamy shades wh...
      •  i was in a ring ceremony and my friends came fro...
      • "Md babua , tu hee naiya par lgaega__ XDmuje kafi...
      • Today was a special day for me as i was heading h...
      • "i met a cute and intelligent girl "Sidhi Panchol...
      • It’s true.. A girl can never have too many of the...
      • I once left a girl after a year and a half of bei...
      • I use the buffing brush for blending my foundati...
      • “One of the worst incidents I can think of was w...
      • The Letter of Barnabas
      • Black Shirt
      • I miss you soo much.But all I want to never have ...
      • Confession To Tell My Friends
      • I have aspergers people treat me as through I don...
    • ►  November (23)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.