I am a single parent and battle to make ends meet. I never normally loan people money, but they were desperate.
They promised to pay me back at the end of the month and this never happened. I didn't say anything the first month, but at the end of the second month I asked my sister if she could please pay me back the money she owed me.
She went mad and accused me of all sorts of things. She was so angry and told the rest of the family, including my parents. I explained what happened to my mom and dad and they refuse to take sides. However, our other sister will not speak to me. This has caused such a division in the family. I don't know how to resolve this.
Torn
One of the worst things to fight about is money. The best policy is not to loan money to anyone.You need to ask yourself whether this money is worth losing your loved one over.Both of you must understand that your parents don't deserve this happening to their family.
This situation is out of control and there is no doubt she is in the wrong, but one of you has to take the first step.
I am sorry to say this, but forget about the money, it is just not worth it. Forgive her in your heart and move forward.
No comments:
Post a Comment