I have punished people for hurting me. Ruining relationships, keying cars, ruined peoples friendships and even pushed people to OD, I like to make men cry. I hate children and like to see their selfish asses be denied something.
I would prefer to be dead. I hate life and I hate being alive. I hope everyday, that I will encounter a freak fatal accident I hate being crazy. I hate that if I kill myself others will follow. I wont the pain to go away. I want to go to sleep forever. I hate the woman that caused my brain injury and me to be a raving lunatic. I hate always being angry. I hate that everyone is against me. People come after me in traffic and cut me off. I hate those people. I hate cops. I hate being afraid. I want relief. I want to die.
No comments:
Post a Comment