Anonymous Confessions

If you want your confession to be posted , you can gmail me on this email id anonymousconfessions28@gmail.com

Friday, 27 November 2015

I Am Apologized

I cheated on her with the person she hates the most in the world.. Regretted it immediately and eventually cut off all ties with the person. It’s awkward because we still see her around and have to act like nothing happened
Posted by My Profile at 20:45
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My Profile
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2015 (57)
    • ►  December (34)
    • ▼  November (23)
      • I had developed a crush on someone who is 10 yea...
      • Haunted House
      • Romance Gone Wrong
      • By Parishit
      • My dad was a pediatrician, and he always said, fi...
      • Confession By Mom
      • Even After Being Prepared ,I Still Can't
      • Life
      • Confession for you my friends
      • Confession for friend
      • On My Birthday
      • I Am The Reason My GF And I Are On Break
      • Feeling Love
      • A few months ago my sister and her husband borrowe...
      • I need Passionate Sex
      • Turned On By Feet
      • Cute Is The Name Of The Game
      • I Am Apologized
      • I Was Drunk And Got Raped
      • I lie too much
      • I Hate My Friend!! She Is Mean, Cunning ,Selfish,I...
      • I am crazy
      • I am Selfish
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.